“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” Benjamin Franklin
This week’s focus is on important things to consider when searching for a CEU lecture in airway & breathing disorders management. In a market so saturated with seminars on Dental Sleep Medicine, picking an education partner – not just a CEU, is a must. Below we will give our five most important things to consider before hitting that ‘register now’ button.
Before You Commit, Be Sure Of The Following:
• Reputation. Find a speaker or education company that has a positive reputation in the industry. Make sure your chosen speaker has a proven track record of success in implementing a sleep protocol in their own practice. Also, longevity in the industry is a sign of dedication and good intent. Make sure your speaker is not new to dental sleep medicine and has the proper accreditation.
• Referrals. A referral from a trusted dental colleague is a great way to find a course that is the ‘real deal’. Checking online reviews is also a great way to feel out what to expect from your education partner. Remember, it’s not only about getting the CEU, it’s about finding a partner for the journey.
• Proven Protocol. Find a course that has a protocol that can easily be implemented and provides a comprehensive roadmap to successful implementation. Also, look for a company that provides different levels of education. That way, you can stay consistent with your education and implementation methods.
• No Sales! Avoid CEU lectures that have a hard sales push for a product or service. When sales are the motivation for the seminar, the intention shifts from education to hitting sales goals.
• Accessibility beyond the classroom. Your education choice should become your airway and breathing disorders partner throughout your entire sleep journey. Having a partnership means having access to your speaker (and their team) long after the lecture is over. If you’re able to create a lasting partnership with your education company, that means you’ve made the best education choice for your practice.
Are you struggling to get your team on board and motivated to amp up your airway and breathing disorders practice? We hear you, and that’s why we’ve dedicated an entire day just for the team to focus on their roles and thrive. At Tucker Educational Excellence, we believe building a fully engaged team approach is critical in the successful implementation of airway and breathing disorders management. This is why we offer the only two-day CEU program with a specific breakout session JUST for clinical team members.
Bring the team and join us in the classroom!