In celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday spirit, we want to focus on the aspects and ideas that bring us the most gratitude and joy. In a nutshell, it is our ATTENDEES and offering them the best educational experience possible. Our goal at TEE is that every attendee leaves our courses feeling grateful, powerful, excited and ready to begin. Based off submitted testimonials, listed below are the five most consistent reasons why attendees are thankful to attend our lectures:
– Clinically applicable information and education. Easy to follow and implement.
– Relevant knowledge that fits in any dental practice, right now.
– Everyone at TEE is available in the future for guidance and consultation.
– Small group learning environment makes connecting easier and inspires more interaction.
– Team members are thankful for the one-on-one attention they receive during their breakout session.
Everyone at TEE is most thankful this season for all the dentists and team members who trust our protocol and direction in helping to implement and amplify their airway & breathing disorders practice. Attendees, we are grateful for your willingness to go ‘all in’ when it comes to treating patients for obstructive sleep apnea and thank you for your kind testimonials of our courses!
Happy Thanksgiving, from all of us at Tucker Educational Excellence!